Here is a quick haul of some Trader Joe’s goodies!
Trader Joe’s Grocery Haul
I am here with a Trader Joe’s Haul for you guys!
- Trader Joe’s Organic Peanut Butter Crunchy and Unsalted, 1lb – Peanut Butter & Bananas are my favorite protein packed snack!
- Mushroom & Cherry Tomatoes are a stable for each week
- Trader Joe’s Breaded Mozzarella Cheese Sticks – My husband and I tried these cheese sticks for the first time and they were really good!
- Trader Joe’s Thai Yellow Curry Sauce 11 Ounce – I have recently started liking curry so we have yet to try this on some chicken and rice.
- Avocados and Asparagus are purchased by us each week.
- Trader Joes Organic Brown Sugar – This organic brown sugar is so soft and buttery it’s insane. This tastes great in coffee or tea 😀
- Organic Half & Half to go with coffee or in tea when I’m feeling British.
- Trader Joe’s To the Power of 7 Organic Juice Blend 2 Pack – 2 Big 33.8 FL OZ Bottles – We get this juice every single time and it’s SO delicious and good for you.
- Quest Bars are my new favorite morning or afternoon snack that keeps me full
- Trader Joe’s Baby Shanghai Bok Choy – Learning a lot lately about how powerful and healthy Bok Choy is for you – We just steam it and put it over rice.
- We don’t eat a lot of eggs so I LOVE that Trader Joe’s has the 6 pack of Organic Eggs.
- Trader Joe’s Organic Sugar Snap Peas – These sugar snap peas are so sweet and flavorful you will not want to put them down.
- Trader Joe’s New England Clam Chowder & Chicken, Barley, Veggie Soup – We wanted to try some of their brand of soups and got Claim Chowder & Chicken Veggie Soup – these were really good!
- Trader Joe’s Tzatziki Sauce – The Tzatziki sauce is so good for dipping anything or putting it on meat.
- Trader Joe’s Seasoned Rack of Lamb – This rack of lambs are SO good. We usually get this every time just in case we crave it. It is already marinated and is so yummy with that Tzatziki sauce.
- Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter – Salted (8 ounce) – Kerrygold Butter is our favorite – it’s creamy, rich, and grass-fed so a lot of health benefiting minerals.
- I love that they have these bags of kiwis because they are my favorite snack going into spring time.
- Trader Joe’s Salads! – LASTLY, this is a lot of salads I know. My husband loves to have these as a snack after work and for dinner. I buy for each day of the week for work lunches and it’s perfect. Sometimes a salad is just enough food for me because I have a desk job but if I’m feeling a little more, I will go to Panera and order chicken noodle soup on the side. We have pretty much tried all their salads and have loved them all.
Hope you guys enjoyed this Trader Joe’s Haul – I am hoping to do these often along with Costco Grocery Hauls too!