Top 12 Spring Nail Polish Favorites – Right here, Right now! Essie, Butter London, NailsInc, and more!
Top 12 Spring Nail Polish – Essie, Butter London, NailsInc
I’m excited to bring you my top 12 picks for Spring nail polish! There’s a color for everyone, from vibrant to chic, you’ll find more than a few favorites in this awesome round up!
Essie, Butter London, NailsInc, Formula X and much more!
- Butter London is such an amazing brand for nail polish. Literally, they last up to 10 days with no chipping, have classy and fun colors, and one swipe and you have full color on your nails. I LOVE this bright spring purple!
- Formula X nail polish is known for their cool colors and effects their products have. Patrick Starr recently came out with his own collection and this color with a sparkle effect is STUNNING!
- Essie is a great brand that has so many colors to choose from that are trendy. I love this bold, bright and fun salmon orange shade – looks amazing with a tan!
- Deborah Lippmann has a great variety of nail polish and are great quality. This fun confetti color is pretty by itself or over the top of a simple color. These shades also don’t usually chip until about 10 days – amazing!
- Again, Essie always comes out with the best fun colors and this is the perfect mint shade for spring time.
- I call this Butter London shade my perfect nude because it looks natural and classy with a sandy beach tone.
- This is such a unique and pretty color that looks amazing on all skin tones.
- This is the perfect shade to kick off the spring time – great shade that will catch everyone’s attention.
- This is another really pretty nude shade by Formula X BUT it’s the collab with Cupcakes and Cashmere – winning!
- This is like the perfect pretty in pink shade – or feel like a ballerina for a week with this great shade by Nars!
- Pinks and flecks of raspberry sprinkles cupcake? Nope, but that’s what this nail polish looks like on your nails!
- Gorgeous copper almost rose gold shade. I just recently discovered this brand and apparently it has sweet almond oil and matcha powder – super cool, right?
Here’s a round-up of the nail polish mentioned in this post!