Pressed Juicery Review – Only the most talked about Pressed Juice joint – Find out what we think!
Pressed Juicery Review
I could not believe in our city we finally got a Pressed Juicery. The most talked about Pressed Juice joint and it is finally accessible daily. I heard about Pressed Juicery from many people on Instagram and Youtube. The Southern CA locations are the most talked about on social media, but had NO idea it was in the Bay area. Then to my surprise they decided to open up a store in the town of Roseville, CA. (located in Placer County north of Sacramento, CA.)
My sister and I saw an advertisement that said you can come in to celebrate their launch and receive a free drink. First impression of the store – So clean, polished, and simple, LOVED the feel and look of the store. The staff was incredibility nice and very knowledgeable about each drink and it’s benefits. Overall we had an amazing experience and our juices tasted like heaven.
My drink: Vanilla Almond – Tastes like a delicious almond shake!!
- vanilla bean
- sea salt
- filtered water
My sisters drink: Roots 2 – You can’t taste the ginger and it’s so yummy!
Why should you check them out?
- Their juices are cold pressed, which involves no heat to destroy the nutrients.
- NO added ingredients – No sugar added, No weird chemicals or fillers! Straight Cold pressed juice, right into your bottle.
- They have a wide range of juices for everyone – Greens, Fruits, Alkaline water, Cayenne water, Supplements, Cold pressed COFFEE – just to name a few
- They offer a whole cleanse – either 1 day, 3, or 5 day cleanse.
- They have seasonal flavors – like Pumpkin! Yum.
We totally encourage you guys to go give their store a try! https://www.pressedjuicery.com
Here are a few locations – you can find more at their website:
430 N Bedford Drive Beverly Hills, CA 90210
889 Americana Way Glendale, CA 91210
305 Paseo Nuevo Santa Barbara, CA 93101
One Ferry Building #38A San Francisco, CA 94111
1182 Roseville Parkway #145 Roseville, CA 95678
1035 Olin Ave San Jose, CA 95128
Westfield San Francisco
865 Market St San Francisco, Ca 94103