Modern Farmhouse Room Decor Inspiration
The Modern Farmhouse inspired home design look is everywhere you look! I know a big part of that popularity and exposure is due to the HGTV show “Fixer Upper” with Joanna and Chip Gaines. There’s so many ways to get that rustic feel, but incorporate some modern polish and accents. I’m already daydreaming of Fall (I’m not a summer lovin’ kinda girl) and the idea of these additions to my home make me giddy! I have been trying to get as much inspiration as possible – rustic tones and cozy fabrics! Searching through Pinterest for ideas for my own entryway, I found this perfect little Modern Farmhouse-style entryway photo from The Grace House Interiors blog that has what I’m going for in the way of color and warmth!
I decided to create a color palette from the ones in this photo and gather items that I think would duplicate this look nicely. The color scheme, which I pulled straight from the inspiration photo below, is a mixture of cool and warm which I enjoy much more for the balance it brings. I purchased the Shelf with hooks and chalkboards from Hobby Lobby a while ago, so I was looking to build a solid theme from that piece. I hope you like my suggestions below – I’ll be posting updates as this look progresses in my entryway!
Get This Style!
- Gray/white Throw Pillow – Ikea
- Gather Throw Pillow – Target
- Striped Khaki Throw Pillow – Amazon
- Shelf with Wall Hooks/Chalkboard – Hobby Lobby
- As for Me & My House Wall Decor – Hobby Lobby
- Gray/White/Neutral Plaid Throw Blanket – Pottery Barn
- Sebastian Crates – World Market
- Distressed Gray Oak Entryway Bench – Target