Milani Big and Bigger Lashes Mascara Review
Milani Big and Bigger Lashes Mascara retails for $7.99. It was released as part of the Milani Spring 2016 Collection. As promised, I’ve been trying out a few Milani products that I was eager to review, so we’re going to start with this mascara.
I’m one of those people that has invisible lashes – ok, by that I mean super light, blonde eyelashes that really don’t show up until I use mascara. I really think that mascara is one of those makeup items that I’m extremely particular about – it needs to lengthen, have a soft yet effective brush, hold up my lashes, separate and make my lashes voluminous without gunk, flakes, or the spider-lashes effect.
Usually, I find mascaras that done one or two of those must-haves, but rarely find one that has them all. I’m a big fan of Milani, so if you want to see my review, read on!
Milani Big and Bigger Lashes Mascara: The Claims:
- Creates Maximum Volume
- No clumps, flakes, or smearing
- Dynamic brush that reaches outer and inner corner lashes
- Separates and “fans” out lashes from corner to corner
Milani Big and Bigger Lashes Mascara: The Pros
- Formula dries quickly
- No smearing
- Separates lashes nicely after a few coats
Milani Big and Bigger Lashes Mascara: The Cons:
- NOT liking the brush on this wand. Slight scratchy and rough on my lash line
- Brush is so big and long that it makes getting into the inner corners near impossible
- Doesn’t hold the curl of my lashes
- Starts to clump after 2 or more coats
Milani Big and Bigger Lashes Mascara: The Verdict:
I wanted to like this one! I really did. But despite the decent formula, I couldn’t get passed the scratchy, big brush that caused more mess than anything. I’ll be using this probably as a backup mascara, but most likely won’t be purchasing it again.