Makeup Brand Starter Kit: NYX Cosmetics
Makeup Brand Starter Kit: NYX Cosmetics – Hey all, I started a new series on Youtube channel called Makeup Brand Starter Kit. I investigate all brands from drugstore to high-end and find my favorites from that brand that I suggest for you guys. Have you ever wanted to try a brand and just got overwhelmed and didn’t know where to start? I have bought stuff from brands wanting to try new products and ended up not liking them. So here is my top 6 products I absolutely LOVE from NYX Cosmetics.
- NYX Born to Glow Illuminating Face Primer – This primer is my favorite primer for any occasion. It’s perfectly hydrating and makes your skin glow. Apply your foundation after the primer and it will go on so smooth and will be a lot easier to blend out (recommend using a damp beauty blender to apply primer & foundation)
- NYX Proof It Eyeshadow Primer – This eye primer gives your eyelid a smooth canvas to work on before applying eyeshadows. Dries quickly and really helps your eyeshadows last all day without creasing. Tip: You can also apply a little of this under your eyes and then apply your concealer, then set with powder and it will help it last a lot longer.
- NYX Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick – I LOVE these liquid lipsticks so much and I can’t get enough. This line is all neutral colors and everyone has a perfect shade. The formula is not drying and applies so easily with great pigmentation. My favorite shade is “Beauty Mark”
- NYX Suede Liquid Lipstick – This formula is my go to when I need a quick lip color that I can rely on. The pigmentation is out of this world good and glides on your skin so effortlessly. My favorite shade is “Soft Spoken”
- NYX Matte Lip Cream – This formula is a super comfy matte formula that packs a lot of pigmentation and feels so lightweight on your lips. The lip cream is easy to grab and apply on the go. My favorite shade is “Rome”
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil – This eye pencil is a total dupe for the Anastasia one and mimics real hairs. Apply with small short strokes and get a natural hair look and you can build to be natural or bold. This is my favorite brow pencil and I use the shade taupe & set my brows with Maybelline clear mascara to set.
WATCH THE VIDEO <3