Burt’s Bees Herbal Blemish Stick
So I’ve heard a lot about this herbal blemish stick from Burt’s Bees! I really adore this brand, btw – I’m finding myself purchasing their products more and more! I have used their lip products – balms and glosses – for some time now, but I never branched out into their ever expanding line of beauty and skincare. Now, I must say that I feel lucky to only suffer from very mild acne issues over the years; a pop up here and there. HOWEVER, the acne apocalypse happens when I’m either A) hormonal or B) running on a complete lack of sleep (which probably ties into hormones, as well). The only solutions out there have been really drying, harsh topical creams and treatments that my skin didn’t necessarily love me for, so a more natural route was in order. I decided to give the Herbal Blemish Stick from Burt’s Bees a try and I’m crazy to not have tried this sooner!
Burt’s Bees Herbal Blemish Stick: The Details:
- Contains 10 natural herbal ingredients
- Tea tree and juniper oils have antiseptic and astringent qualities
- Clarifies and exfoliates skin gently with willow bark
- 100% natural treatment
- Dries quickly to absorb into the skin
Burt’s Bees Herbal Blemish Stick: The Pros
- Love the rollerball applicator for easy application – no mess!
- Calms redness and inflammation overnight!
- Perfect size for in your purse for reapplying throughout the day
- Did I mention this stuff really works?!?!?!
Burt’s Bees Herbal Blemish Stick: The Cons:
- I seriously can’t think of any with this one!